Pier One is reputable furniture and interior decor store offering a wide selection of indoor products. Their most significant benefit is the number of their offline stores available nationwide.
You can place your order online and then pick up the product in one of the Pier 1 Imports stores at any location nearby. This also makes the returns way more accessible since you can omit the shipping and handling charges and deliver the product yourself.
Pier 1 has a very convenient website with easy navigation and filters. This can be your first and last stop for furniture hunting.
How to Apply Pier One Promo Code?
We’ll show you how you can apply any Pier 1 coupon code to your purchase in the basket.
1. Choose the product you want to buy and add it to the basket.
2. Click on the ‘Basket’ at the top and click on the ‘Checkout’ button.
3. Click the ‘Enter a promo code’ button, and your coupon will be applied.
Then it only takes to fill in all the necessary payment details, and you’re good to go with your discounted order!
Tips & Tricks
- You can pick up your purchase from the Pier 1 store near you. Use the ‘Store Locator’ to find the closest one.
- You can get 15% off your purchase if you pay with the My Pier 1 Rewards Credit Card.
- Commercial clients can enjoy special collections, extended 60-day return period, and more delivery options after becoming a Pier 1 Business Member.
- An average delivery period is around 3-7 days. The shipments are performed during business days (Monday-Friday).
- Once your order is shipped, you receive an email with the order confirmation number and tracking number for your package.
- The final shipping cost is calculated during the checkout.
- Alaska and Hawaii may experience problems with oversized product deliveries.
- They can apply additional shipping charges for large products.
- You can return your product at any Pier 1 store within 45 days after the purchase. Those who have the Rewards membership can enjoy an extended 60 days period.
- While returning your item to the offline store, make sure you have your Valid ID and printed receipt with you. Products should have the original packaging as well.
- Unfortunately, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.